- Level: Professional Postgraduate
- Intakes: Monthly
Study Mode: Part Time
Duration: 12 months
EXECUTIVE MASTERS IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
(ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE)
The Executive Masters in Business Administration (Accounting & Finance) will kick-start professional careers by providing students with advanced knowledge of modern financial theories and accounting practices & controls. This course is specially designed to prepare graduates from diverse educational backgrounds to pursue an international career in the financial and advisory services.
The programme is designed for non-financial executives, including general managers, senior functional managers outside finance, board members and corporate customer-relations officers in financial service organisations who require a better understanding of the financial impact of business decisions.
Upon successful completion of the programme, students will be able to:
- Evaluate complex accounting & financial problems from the perspective of multiple business disciplines and professional standards, then formulate, communicate, and defend recommendations to decision-makers based on those evaluations, and
- Analyze accounting & financial situations in keeping with professional standards and moral values and recommend appropriate courses of action.
Students will be assessed through a combination of assignments, case studies and examinations.
- Strategic Management
- Leading E-Strategy
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Accounting and Finance for Managers
- Fundamentals of Financial Accounting
- Personal and Business Taxation
- Law of Accounting Practice
- Auditing Theory and Practice
- Business Information and Finance
*The Subjects listed above are merely indicative and may be subject to change.
WITH BAC TODAY!
Intakes & Requirements
- A recognised Bachelor's or Executive Bachelor’s degree, OR
- Diploma / STPM / A-level / Matriculation for mature students above the age of 25 with minimum 3 years relevant work experience.
Local Student Fee Structure:
|Tution Fees||EZ Payment Plan|
|RM 20,000||RM 2,000 x 10 months|
SAVE 10% of Your Tuition Fees with Lump Sum Payment!
(Including Payments Made via Credit Card Flexi Plan).
* All fees listed may be subject to change. The Fees above do not include living expenses and accommodation. Payment can be made by Cash, Cheque, Credit Card Flexi Payment Plans, EPF withdrawals or claimable via HRDF. Kindly enquire about the 0% Interest Payment Plans / Flexi Pay or financial plans that you may be eligible for.