- Level: Professional Postgraduate
- Intakes: Monthly
Study Mode: Part Time
Duration: 12 months
EXECUTIVE MASTERS IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (BUSINESS CONTINUITY MANAGEMENT)
The Executive Masters in Business Administration (Business Continuity Management) is designed to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of managing business disruptions, emergencies or threats in an organization. This programme provides students with the necessary competence to react in emergency situations whilst managing them successfully so that the operations and business continuity of the organization are not distorted. The course delves into the areas of disaster recovery, business response, risk analysis and information management amongst others.
This Executive MBA is suitable for students seeking managerial and executive roles in business continuity management in the public and private sectors.
Upon successful completion of the programme, students will be able to:
- Design, evaluate and develop appropriate plans for widely used enterprise risk management, business continuity planning, and disaster recovery frameworks and processes,
- Use quantitative and qualitative data to estimate the likelihood and severity of individual exposures,
- Undertake management and leadership roles in the profession of enterprise continuity,
- Develop and implement appropriate strategies for resilient organization, and
- Demonstrate critical thinking, communication and marketing skills.
Students will be assessed through a combination of assignments, case studies and examinations.
- Strategic Management
- Leading E-Strategy
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Accounting and Finance for Managers
- Foundations of Business Continuity Management
- Principles of Incident Management and Emergency Response
- Foundations of Continuity of Operations Planning
- Developing the Resilient Organization
- Risk and Security Management
*The Subjects listed above are merely indicative and may be subject to change.
WITH BAC TODAY!
Intakes & Requirements
- A recognised Bachelor's or Executive Bachelor’s degree, OR
- Diploma / STPM / A-level / Matriculation for mature students above the age of 25 with minimum 3 years relevant work experience.
Local Student Fee Structure:
|Tution Fees||EZ Payment Plan|
|RM 20,000||RM 2,000 x 10 months|
SAVE 10% of Your Tuition Fees with Lump Sum Payment!
(Including Payments Made via Credit Card Flexi Plan).
* All fees listed may be subject to change. The Fees above do not include living expenses and accommodation. Payment can be made by Cash, Cheque, Credit Card Flexi Payment Plans, EPF withdrawals or claimable via HRDF. Kindly enquire about the 0% Interest Payment Plans / Flexi Pay or financial plans that you may be eligible for.