- Level: Professional Postgraduate
- Intakes: Monthly
Study Mode: Part Time
Duration: 12 months
EXECUTIVE MASTERS IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT)
The Executive Masters in Business Administration (Construction Management) is designed to prepare students for roles managing people, equipment, materials, built environment and assets, as well as roles overseeing technological processes and with managerial aspects related to the design, construction and maintenance of buildings and civil infrastructure. It provides a structured study of advanced management theories, techniques and practices in the planning and management of building and infrastructure projects.
The programme is aimed at construction professionals including engineers, quantity surveyors and architects.
Upon successful completion of the programme, students will be able to:
- Exhibit the planning, organization, execution skills of a construction manager,
- Compare construction management technologies, innovations, and processes,
- Demonstrate the financial, managerial, and cognitive acumen of a leader in the construction industry,
- Evaluate how the legal, economic, and social relationships between contracting, the building trades and purchasing, and
- Analyze how issues of cost, safety, and design impact project development and implementation.
Students will be assessed through a combination of assignments, case studies and examinations.
- Strategic Management
- Leading E-Strategy
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Accounting and Finance for Managers
- Principles of Project Management
- Construction Technology, Equipment’s and Safety
- Construction Cost Estimation & Control
- Strategic Purchasing, Sourcing and Contract Management
- Construction Dispute Management
*The Subjects listed above are merely indicative and may be subject to change.
WITH BAC TODAY!
Intakes & Requirements
- A recognised Bachelor's or Executive Bachelor’s degree, OR
- Diploma / STPM / A-level / Matriculation for mature students above the age of 25 with minimum 3 years relevant work experience.
Local Student Fee Structure:
|Tution Fees||EZ Payment Plan|
|RM 20,000||RM 2,000 x 10 months|
SAVE 10% of Your Tuition Fees with Lump Sum Payment!
(Including Payments Made via Credit Card Flexi Plan).
* All fees listed may be subject to change. The Fees above do not include living expenses and accommodation. Payment can be made by Cash, Cheque, Credit Card Flexi Payment Plans, EPF withdrawals or claimable via HRDF. Kindly enquire about the 0% Interest Payment Plans / Flexi Pay or financial plans that you may be eligible for.