- Level: Professional Postgraduate
- Intakes: Monthly
Study Mode: Part Time
Duration: 12 months
EXECUTIVE MASTERS IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (ENGINEERING MANAGEMENT)
The Executive Masters in Business Administration (Engineering Management) designed to provide opportunities for engineers, technical specialists and non-technical professionals to build and stretch their managerial skills and integrate their business and technical knowledge.
This program is for the Managers, Engineers and Technical Specialists and Non-Technical Professionals who would like to stretch their managerial skills and integrate their business and technical knowledge
Upon successful completion of the program, the students will be able to:
- Exhibit the planning, organization, execution skills of an engineering manager.
- Understand management concepts related to product and service quality.
- Identify and analyse managerial and organizational informational needs, and to apply engineering economics and procedures, including recent and emerging developments in business decision making.
- Apply behavioural principles connected with self-awareness, perception, communication, motivation, productivity, group processes, organizational change, personal stress, and leadership.
- Undertake and manage innovative engineering projects to increase stakeholders market share
Students will be assessed through a combination of assignments, case studies and examinations.
- Strategic Management
- Leading E-Strategy
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Accounting and Finance for Managers
- Principles of Project Management
- Operations Management
- Total Quality Management
- Engineering Economics
- Technology Strategy and Innovation
*The Subjects listed above are merely indicative and may be subject to change.
WITH BAC TODAY!
Intakes & Requirements
- A recognised Bachelor's or Executive Bachelor’s degree, OR
- Diploma / STPM / A-level / Matriculation for mature students above the age of 25 with minimum 3 years relevant work experience.
Local Student Fee Structure:
|Tution Fees||EZ Payment Plan|
|RM 20,000||RM 2,000 x 10 months|
SAVE 10% of Your Tuition Fees with Lump Sum Payment!
(Including Payments Made via Credit Card Flexi Plan).
* All fees listed may be subject to change. The Fees above do not include living expenses and accommodation. Payment can be made by Cash, Cheque, Credit Card Flexi Payment Plans, EPF withdrawals or claimable via HRDF. Kindly enquire about the 0% Interest Payment Plans / Flexi Pay or financial plans that you may be eligible for.