- Level: Professional Postgraduate
- Intakes: Monthly
Study Mode: Part Time
Duration: 12 months
EXECUTIVE MASTERS IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY & HEALTH)
The Executive Masters in Business Administration (Occupational Safety and Health) is aimed at professional health and safety advisers and managerial, engineering and scientific staff who are responsible for occupational health and safety. The programme provides candidates with the academic knowledge and skills to evaluate operational requirements against health and safety policies which have to respond to a changing regulatory, social and economic climate.
Upon successful completion of this programme, students will be able to:
- Develop clear objectives, goals, strategies, and measures for integrating health, safety, and the environment into the culture of their organization,
- Create specific methods for pitching occupational health, safety, and environmental initiatives to organizational decision makers,
- Adopt the principles and adhere to the code of professional ethics of the occupational safety and health management by considering the importance of the environment and society, and
- To lead and manage occupational health and safety proactively.
Students will be assessed through a combination of assignments, case studies and examinations.
- Strategic Management
- Leading E-Strategy
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Accounting and Finance for Managers
- OSH Legislations
- Risk and Security Management
- Process Safety Management
- Managing Safety Hazards
- Principles of Project Management
*The Subjects listed above are merely indicative and may be subject to change.
WITH BAC TODAY!
Intakes & Requirements
- A recognised Bachelor's or Executive Bachelor’s degree, OR
- Diploma / STPM / A-level / Matriculation for mature students above the age of 25 with minimum 3 years relevant work experience.
Local Student Fee Structure:
|Tution Fees||EZ Payment Plan|
|RM 20,000||RM 2,000 x 10 months|
SAVE 10% of Your Tuition Fees with Lump Sum Payment!
(Including Payments Made via Credit Card Flexi Plan).
* All fees listed may be subject to change. The Fees above do not include living expenses and accommodation. Payment can be made by Cash, Cheque, Credit Card Flexi Payment Plans, EPF withdrawals or claimable via HRDF. Kindly enquire about the 0% Interest Payment Plans / Flexi Pay or financial plans that you may be eligible for.