- Level: Professional Postgraduate
- Intakes: Monthly
Study Mode: Part Time
Duration: 12 months
EXECUTIVE MASTERS IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (PROJECT MANAGEMENT)
The Executive Masters in Business Administration (Project Management) designed for individuals who want to establish themselves as professional in project management field and those who are interested to pursue a new career in project management.
This program is for the Managers, Engineers, Executives and Supervisors who would like to pursue a new career in projects management.
Upon successful completion of the program, the students will be able to:
- Demonstrate competence in strategically initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing out complex projects.
- Organize project resources in an efficient and effective manner.
- Assess the risks, assumptions and trade-offs of the project decision-making process.
- Negotiate and administer contracts, including contracts that cut across organizational boundaries.
- Manage the change management process, dealing with ongoing and unexpected changes during the life of a project.
- Apply sense-making theory and techniques to link a project to an organization’s strategic plan or goals.
Students will be assessed through a combination of assignments, case studies and examinations.
- Strategic Management
- Leading E-Strategy
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Accounting and Finance for Managers
- Principles of Project Management
- Safety & Risk Management
- Project Estimation & Cost Management
- Strategic Purchasing, Sourcing and Contract Management
- Project Communication & Change Management
*The Subjects listed above are merely indicative and may be subject to change.
WITH BAC TODAY!
Intakes & Requirements
- A recognised Bachelor's or Executive Bachelor’s degree, OR
- Diploma / STPM / A-level / Matriculation for mature students above the age of 25 with minimum 3 years relevant work experience.
Local Student Fee Structure:
|Tution Fees||EZ Payment Plan|
|RM 20,000||RM 2,000 x 10 months|
SAVE 10% of Your Tuition Fees with Lump Sum Payment!
(Including Payments Made via Credit Card Flexi Plan).
* All fees listed may be subject to change. The Fees above do not include living expenses and accommodation. Payment can be made by Cash, Cheque, Credit Card Flexi Payment Plans, EPF withdrawals or claimable via HRDF. Kindly enquire about the 0% Interest Payment Plans / Flexi Pay or financial plans that you may be eligible for.