- Level: Professional Postgraduate
- Intakes: Monthly
Study Mode: Part Time
Duration: 12 months
EXECUTIVE MASTERS IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (INNOVATION)
The Executive Masters in Business Administration (Innovation) designed to provide participants with comprehensive management skills and technical knowledge required by individuals seeking managerial and technical staff with responsibilities for Innovation in their respective fields.
This program is for the Managers, Engineers, Executives and Entrepreneurs who are ultimately involved in the management of technology and innovation of an enterprise.
Upon successful completion of the program, the students will be able to:
- Appreciate the general principles, terms and definitions used in the management of technology and innovation
- Apply technology and innovation in the development and operation of markets for resources, goods and services, customer expectations, service and orientation
- Cooperatively work with people and teams to support technology management and innovation
- Apply financial and economics control in relation to technology management and innovation
- Develop and implement appropriate technology policies and strategies within a changing context to meet stakeholder interests
- Undertake and manage innovative projects to increase stakeholders market share
Students will be assessed through a combination of assignments, case studies and examinations.
- Strategic Management
- Leading E-Strategy
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Accounting and Finance for Managers
- Principles of Project Management
- Engineering Economics
- Technology Strategy and Innovation
- New Products & Services Development
- Management of Intellectual Property
*The Subjects listed above are merely indicative and may be subject to change.
WITH BAC TODAY!
Intakes & Requirements
- A recognised Bachelor's or Executive Bachelor’s degree, OR
- Diploma / STPM / A-level / Matriculation for mature students above the age of 25 with minimum 3 years relevant work experience.
Local Student Fee Structure:
|Tution Fees||EZ Payment Plan|
|RM 20,000||RM 2,000 x 10 months|
SAVE 10% of Your Tuition Fees with Lump Sum Payment!
(Including Payments Made via Credit Card Flexi Plan).
* All fees listed may be subject to change. The Fees above do not include living expenses and accommodation. Payment can be made by Cash, Cheque, Credit Card Flexi Payment Plans, EPF withdrawals or claimable via HRDF. Kindly enquire about the 0% Interest Payment Plans / Flexi Pay or financial plans that you may be eligible for.