- Level: Professional Postgraduate
- Intakes: Monthly
Study Mode: Part Time
Duration: 12 months
EXECUTIVE MASTERS IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
The Executive Masters in Business Administration (Cloud Computing) satisfies an increasing need for professionals with cloud-based computing skills and examines this technology from a business perspective. The course is designed to deliver a holistic and balanced view of business models, technological infrastructure, and security issues of Cloud Computing that are required for the IT student to understand the business challenges and the business student to understand the technological challenges of Cloud Based Computing.
Upon successful completion of the programme, students will be able to:
- Enable and configure Microsoft and Amazon cloud services
- Administer Office 365 and Microsoft Intune
- Configure Exchange Online
- Configure SharePoint Online, including OneDrive
- Configure Skype for Business Online
- Design, cloud security requirements and policies
- Perform Cloud Administration
Students will be assessed through a combination of assignments, case studies and examinations.
- Strategic Management
- Leading E-Strategy
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Accounting and Finance for Managers
- Understanding Cloud Technology
- Cloud Services Deployment
- Administration and Management of Cloud Services
- Cloud Services Configuration and Applications
- Cloud Services Professional Support
*The Subjects listed above are merely indicative and may be subject to change.
WITH BAC TODAY!
Intakes & Requirements
- A recognised Bachelor's or Executive Bachelor’s degree, OR
- Diploma / STPM / A-level / Matriculation for mature students above the age of 25 with minimum 3 years relevant work experience.
Local Student Fee Structure:
|Tution Fees||EZ Payment Plan|
|RM 20,000||RM 2,000 x 10 months|
SAVE 10% of Your Tuition Fees with Lump Sum Payment!
(Including Payments Made via Credit Card Flexi Plan).
* All fees listed may be subject to change. The Fees above do not include living expenses and accommodation. Payment can be made by Cash, Cheque, Credit Card Flexi Payment Plans, EPF withdrawals or claimable via HRDF. Kindly enquire about the 0% Interest Payment Plans / Flexi Pay or financial plans that you may be eligible for.