- Level: Professional Postgraduate
- Intakes: Monthly
Study Mode: Part Time
Duration: 12 months
EXECUTIVE MASTERS IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
(CORPORATE GOVERNANCE & MANAGEMENT)
The Executive Masters in Business Administration (Corporate Governance & Management) provides students with a sound understanding of corporate governance and management from corporate, investor and stakeholder perspectives.
This programme is ideal for executives, managers and upper management from any sector.
Upon successful completion of programme, students will be able to:
- Outline and discuss the key legal, political and economic features of the major corporate governance systems found around the world,
- Analyse how corporate governance systems influence performance, including both the performance of individual firms and the allocation of capital within a country,
- Address such practical questions, as how should the board of directors and executive teams be composed; how should executives and board of directors be remunerated given the legal, political and economic framework in the country; how do CEOs decide about the mix of debt and equity finance and how does the mix affect their discretion and control over cash flow?
Students will be assessed through a combination of assignments, case studies and examinations.
- Strategic Management
- Leading E-Strategy
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Corporate Law
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Financial Management
- Corporate Administration
- Corporate Secretaryship
- Taxation Law
*The Subjects listed above are merely indicative and may be subject to change.
WITH BAC TODAY!
Intakes & Requirements
- A recognised Bachelor's or Executive Bachelor’s degree, OR
- Diploma / STPM / A-level / Matriculation for mature students above the age of 25 with minimum 3 years relevant work experience.
Local Student Fee Structure:
|Tution Fees||EZ Payment Plan|
|RM 20,000||RM 2,000 x 10 months|
SAVE 10% of Your Tuition Fees with Lump Sum Payment!
(Including Payments Made via Credit Card Flexi Plan).
* All fees listed may be subject to change. The Fees above do not include living expenses and accommodation. Payment can be made by Cash, Cheque, Credit Card Flexi Payment Plans, EPF withdrawals or claimable via HRDF. Kindly enquire about the 0% Interest Payment Plans / Flexi Pay or financial plans that you may be eligible for.