- Level: Professional Postgraduate
- Intakes: Monthly
Study Mode: Part Time
Duration: 12 months
EXECUTIVE MASTERS IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT)
The Executive Masters in Business Administration (Hospitality Management) is a unique programme that will refine the professional and academic skills of its graduates, giving them a competitive edge to lead and excel in the demanding arena of hospitality management. The programme also provides students with a wealth of advanced industry knowledge, and expands their management skills and professional leadership abilities.
Upon successful completion of the program, the students will be able to:
- Apply the competencies in the core functional areas (e.g. finance/accounting, operations, human resources, and marketing) of hospitality management,
- Synthesize the critical thinking of hospitality systems: financial, operational, human resource and design, and
- Develop interpersonal skills: communication, team building, leadership and cultural diversity awareness.
Students will be assessed through a combination of assignments, case studies and examinations.
- Strategic Management
- Leading E-Strategy
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Accounting and Finance for Managers
- Food Service Management
- Front Office Management
- Housekeeping Operations Management
- Hospitality Facilities Management and Design
- Supervision in the Hospitality Industry
*The Subjects listed above are merely indicative and may be subject to change.
WITH BAC TODAY!
Intakes & Requirements
- A recognised Bachelor's or Executive Bachelor’s degree, OR
- Diploma / STPM / A-level / Matriculation for mature students above the age of 25 with minimum 3 years relevant work experience.
Local Student Fee Structure:
|Tution Fees||EZ Payment Plan|
|RM 20,000||RM 2,000 x 10 months|
SAVE 10% of Your Tuition Fees with Lump Sum Payment!
(Including Payments Made via Credit Card Flexi Plan).
* All fees listed may be subject to change. The Fees above do not include living expenses and accommodation. Payment can be made by Cash, Cheque, Credit Card Flexi Payment Plans, EPF withdrawals or claimable via HRDF. Kindly enquire about the 0% Interest Payment Plans / Flexi Pay or financial plans that you may be eligible for.