- Level: Professional Postgraduate
- Intakes: Monthly
Study Mode: Part Time
Duration: 12 months
EXECUTIVE MASTERS IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT)
The Executive Masters in Business Administration (Human Resource Management) is offered in a format for working professionals and is specifically customized to equip human resource managers with the tools necessary to effectively meet the challenges of an ever-changing business climate. This programme provides students with the specialized critical thinking and analytical skills they need to deliver meaningful business results.
Upon successful completion of the program, the students will be able to:
- Synthesize information regarding the effectiveness of recruiting methods and the validity of selection procedures, and make appropriate staffing decisions,
- Demonstrate knowledge of employee benefit concepts, plan design, administrative considerations and regulations governing employee benefit practices, and
- Align HR systems with the strategic business objectives of an organization.
Students will be assessed through a combination of assignments, case studies and examinations.
- Strategic Management
- Leading E-Strategy
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Accounting and Finance for Managers
- Leading, Managing & Developing People
- Recruiting & Talent Management
- Managing Employment Relations
- Rewards System
- Employment Law
*The Subjects listed above are merely indicative and may be subject to change.
WITH BAC TODAY!
Intakes & Requirements
- A recognised Bachelor's or Executive Bachelor’s degree, OR
- Diploma / STPM / A-level / Matriculation for mature students above the age of 25 with minimum 3 years relevant work experience.
Local Student Fee Structure:
|Tution Fees||EZ Payment Plan|
|RM 20,000||RM 2,000 x 10 months|
SAVE 10% of Your Tuition Fees with Lump Sum Payment!
(Including Payments Made via Credit Card Flexi Plan).
* All fees listed may be subject to change. The Fees above do not include living expenses and accommodation. Payment can be made by Cash, Cheque, Credit Card Flexi Payment Plans, EPF withdrawals or claimable via HRDF. Kindly enquire about the 0% Interest Payment Plans / Flexi Pay or financial plans that you may be eligible for.