- Level: Professional Postgraduate
- Intakes: Monthly
Study Mode: Part Time
Duration: 12 months
EXECUTIVE MASTERS IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (LOGISTICS & SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT)
The Executive Masters in Business Administration (Logistics & Supply Chain Management) offers students a thorough knowledge and understanding of supply chain management in all its diverse aspects and its applicability to a wide range of practical management situations in a globalized context.
Upon successful completion of the program, the students will be able to:
- Effectively build, manage and improve Logistics and Supply Chain Management operations,
- Analyze and problem solve in relation to organizations, and
- Use the micro- and macro- frameworks and strategic analysis necessary for professional managers to be effective in leadership, decision making and resource allocation in respect to Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
Students will be assessed through a combination of assignments, case studies and examinations.
- Strategic Management
- Leading E-Strategy
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Accounting and Finance for Managers
- Purchasing for Logistics and Supply Chain Managers
- Transportation Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Integrated Logistics Management
*The Subjects listed above are merely indicative and may be subject to change.
WITH BAC TODAY!
Intakes & Requirements
- A recognised Bachelor's or Executive Bachelor’s degree, OR
- Diploma / STPM / A-level / Matriculation for mature students above the age of 25 with minimum 3 years relevant work experience.
Local Student Fee Structure:
|Tution Fees||EZ Payment Plan|
|RM 20,000||RM 2,000 x 10 months|
SAVE 10% of Your Tuition Fees with Lump Sum Payment!
(Including Payments Made via Credit Card Flexi Plan).
* All fees listed may be subject to change. The Fees above do not include living expenses and accommodation. Payment can be made by Cash, Cheque, Credit Card Flexi Payment Plans, EPF withdrawals or claimable via HRDF. Kindly enquire about the 0% Interest Payment Plans / Flexi Pay or financial plans that you may be eligible for.