- Level: Professional Postgraduate
- Intakes: Monthly
Study Mode: Part Time
Duration: 12 months
EXECUTIVE MASTERS IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
The Executive Masters in Legal Practice provides rigorous academic and professional training in governance and transactional legal practice. This program seeks to provide students with a broad base of expertise and understanding of corporate governance, risk and compliance as well as aspects of corporate, finance and tax law. Students on this program will undertake a tailored sequence of courses primarily from the Law’s School corporate and legal practice course
This program is designed for those holding finance, accounting, law or business qualification at undergraduate level who wish to develop expertise and/or pursue a career as a chartered secretary or in a related field in corporate governance and management.
Upon successful completion of the program, the students will be able to:
- Gain an understanding and knowledge of corporate governance principles and best practices
- Identify and to be able to critically balance the regulation of corporate governance, legislation and norms of practice and ethics.
- Develop skills to become strategic thinkers for the effective management of governance and accountability in complex situations
- Demonstrate critical thinking and communication skills.
Students will be assessed through a combination of assignments, case studies and examinations.
- Strategic Management
- Leading E-Strategy
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Accounting and Finance for Managers
- Criminal Procedure
- Civil Procedure
- General Paper
- Professional Practice
*The Subjects listed above are merely indicative and may be subject to change.
WITH BAC TODAY!
Intakes & Requirements
- A recognised Bachelor's or Executive Bachelor’s degree, OR
- Diploma / STPM / A-level / Matriculation for mature students above the age of 25 with minimum 3 years relevant work experience.
Local Student Fee Structure:
|Tution Fees||EZ Payment Plan|
|RM 20,000||RM 2,000 x 10 months|
SAVE 10% of Your Tuition Fees with Lump Sum Payment!
(Including Payments Made via Credit Card Flexi Plan).
* All fees listed may be subject to change. The Fees above do not include living expenses and accommodation. Payment can be made by Cash, Cheque, Credit Card Flexi Payment Plans, EPF withdrawals or claimable via HRDF. Kindly enquire about the 0% Interest Payment Plans / Flexi Pay or financial plans that you may be eligible for.