- Level: Professional Postgraduate
- Intakes: Monthly
Study Mode: Part Time
Duration: 12 months
EXECUTIVE MASTERS IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (REAL ESTATE)
The Executive Masters in Business Administration (Real Estate) provides an unparalleled opportunity for students to obtain state-of-the-art insights and skills about the key factors and investment strategies driving real estate markets. Students will discover ways to lead their real estate organization through periods of market and industry change, examine land valuation and market demand, and manage projects across vendors, suppliers, and capital sources.
Upon successful completion of the program, the students will be able to:
- Be able to recognize and explain new tendencies in real estate markets,
- Possess a deep understanding and insight regarding the financial feasibility of real estate projects within the relevant legal and environmental constraints and taking into account the modeling of uncertainty, and
- Master up-to-date valuation techniques including comparison, cost and income approaches.
Students will be assessed through a combination of assignments, case studies and examinations.
- Strategic Management
- Leading E-Strategy
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Accounting and Finance for Managers
- Investment Valuation
- Property Management
- Land Economics
- Statutory Valuation
- Property Law
*The Subjects listed above are merely indicative and may be subject to change.
WITH BAC TODAY!
Intakes & Requirements
- A recognised Bachelor's or Executive Bachelor’s degree, OR
- Diploma / STPM / A-level / Matriculation for mature students above the age of 25 with minimum 3 years relevant work experience.
Local Student Fee Structure:
|Tution Fees||EZ Payment Plan|
|RM 20,000||RM 2,000 x 10 months|
SAVE 10% of Your Tuition Fees with Lump Sum Payment!
(Including Payments Made via Credit Card Flexi Plan).
* All fees listed may be subject to change. The Fees above do not include living expenses and accommodation. Payment can be made by Cash, Cheque, Credit Card Flexi Payment Plans, EPF withdrawals or claimable via HRDF. Kindly enquire about the 0% Interest Payment Plans / Flexi Pay or financial plans that you may be eligible for.