- Level: Professional Postgraduate
- Intakes: Monthly
Study Mode: Part Time
Duration: 12 months
EXECUTIVE MASTERS IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (TESOL)
The Executive Masters in Business Administration (TESOL) is designed for individuals who wish to work with students in schools, travel abroad and teach English, or be eligible to teach at the college level. The course is also relevant for candidates wishing to undertake applied research relevant to their professional responsibilities and interests in the area of Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) and applied linguistics.
Graduates of the course will be equipped to take positions of responsibility in the planning, administration and delivery of English language teaching programs.
Upon successful completion of the program, the students will be able to:
- Understand the structure of the English language (phonology, morphology, syntax, semantics, pragmatics, and discourse),
- Be skillful in a wide range of instructional materials, approaches, and methods for learners at different stages of development and from differing cultural and linguistic backgrounds, and
- Use a wide range of assessment tools for including informal/formal, individual/group, formative/summative instruments..
Students will be assessed through a combination of assignments, case studies and examinations.
- Strategic Management
- Leading E-Strategy
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Accounting and Finance for Managers
- Language, Teaching and Learning
- The Teacher as a Development and Reflective Practitioner
- Phonological Theory in Classroom Practice
- Teaching to include Learner Analysis, Preparation, Delivery and Self-Evaluation
*The Subjects listed above are merely indicative and may be subject to change.
WITH BAC TODAY!
Intakes & Requirements
- A recognised Bachelor's or Executive Bachelor’s degree, OR
- Diploma / STPM / A-level / Matriculation for mature students above the age of 25 with minimum 3 years relevant work experience.
Local Student Fee Structure:
|Tution Fees||EZ Payment Plan|
|RM 20,000||RM 2,000 x 10 months|
SAVE 10% of Your Tuition Fees with Lump Sum Payment!
(Including Payments Made via Credit Card Flexi Plan).
* All fees listed may be subject to change. The Fees above do not include living expenses and accommodation. Payment can be made by Cash, Cheque, Credit Card Flexi Payment Plans, EPF withdrawals or claimable via HRDF. Kindly enquire about the 0% Interest Payment Plans / Flexi Pay or financial plans that you may be eligible for.