- Level: Professional Postgraduate
- Intakes: Monthly
Study Mode: Part Time
Duration: 12 months
EXECUTIVE MASTERS IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (TOURISM MANAGEMENT)
The programme takes a broad view of tourism management, exploring the challenges relevant to a wide range of situations that managers and other professionals could face. You will develop your academic skills and knowledge and learn approaches to management decision-making and critical evaluation. The programme has a practical focus on the managerial and strategic issues in the tourism industry.
Upon successful completion of the program, the students will be able to:
- Demonstrate a systematic, in-depth understanding of the development, issues and influences relevant to tourism management
- Apply theoretical and applied knowledge of the management operation, organisation and provision of business or service sector education
- Independently critically evaluate approaches and techniques relevant to tourism management
- Demonstrate high level learning and problem solving abilities in the range of modules studied
- Evaluate the ethical dilemmas likely to arise in research and professional practice, and to formulate solutions in dialogue with peers, clients, mentors, supervisors and others
Students will be assessed through a combination of assignments, case studies and examinations.
- Strategic Management
- Leading E-Strategy
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Accounting and Finance for Managers
- Hospitality & Tourism Operating Systems
- Perspectives in tourism Management
- Sustainable Tourism Management
- Tourism Development
- Destinations Management & Marketing
*The Subjects listed above are merely indicative and may be subject to change.
WITH BAC TODAY!
Intakes & Requirements
- A recognised Bachelor's or Executive Bachelor’s degree, OR
- Diploma / STPM / A-level / Matriculation for mature students above the age of 25 with minimum 3 years relevant work experience.
Local Student Fee Structure:
|Tution Fees||EZ Payment Plan|
|RM 20,000||RM 2,000 x 10 months|
SAVE 10% of Your Tuition Fees with Lump Sum Payment!
(Including Payments Made via Credit Card Flexi Plan).
* All fees listed may be subject to change. The Fees above do not include living expenses and accommodation. Payment can be made by Cash, Cheque, Credit Card Flexi Payment Plans, EPF withdrawals or claimable via HRDF. Kindly enquire about the 0% Interest Payment Plans / Flexi Pay or financial plans that you may be eligible for.